You have no items in your shopping cart.
RSI is the name given to a group of injuries which primarily affect the tendons, muscles and nerves of the neck and upper limbs. It's a collective term and can also be known as Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD). Symptons of RSI include swelling, aches, pains, numbess, tingling, weakness and cramps and conditions can be caused by a combination of overuse and repetition, poor or static posture and often insufficient recover time; stress can often be a factor too.
The problem is increasingly primarily through the intense use of computers, mouse, and keyboard usage, compounded by the sedentary nature of many jobs. However, RSI is preventable and treatable.
This is where CMD can offer their expertise. Based on our understanding of preventing RSI by using our unrivalled experience to design ergonomically products, we offer a range of monitor arms, laptop support, task lights, and accessories.
Air has been designed with the environment in mind, built and made in Sheffield, the home of UK manufacturing. Air projects a clean and slimline exterior where functionality is prevalent yet style is not forgotten. It provides optimum performance expected from a gas assisted monitor arm using locally designed and sourced parts. Air has the range of articulation of our award winning Cygnus® arm enabling your screen to be set up according to the requirements of your working environment. Gas assistance allows the arm to move freely and effortlessly across the desk, positioning your screen to your natural position.
- Supplied with VESA 75/100 adapter plate as standard.
- Integral gas strut counterbalances the weight of the screen (Air only).
- The tilt & rotate head allows portrait or landscape positioning.
- 360 degree rotation.
- Colours available include: Fusion Silver, Black, and White.
- Lock and Adjustment base.
- Security screw to prevent removal of the monitor.
- Can carry monitors up to a weight of 8kg.
- Air will support a minimum weight of 2kg.
- Air monitor arm in Fusion Silver with head and grey plastic parts (fixing kit sold separately).
- Air monitor arm in CMD Black with head and black plastic parts (fixing kit sold separately).
- Air monitor arm in CMD White with head and grey plastic parts (fixing kit sold separately).
Lead time: 10 to 15 working days
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£167.95|