You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cookies are small text files that are placed and stored on your computer or mobile phone for a period of time. They are generally used to benefit and improve your user experience.
For instance, they can be used to remember your personal website preferences like shopping cart information or login details.
You can learn more about cookies here (opens in a new window):
Our cookie usage:
- To improve the functionality of our website and general user experience
- To track user interaction with our web pages including social commentary and sharing
- Allow you to share pages, images and comment using social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Track user reviews, enquiry form submissions, contact form submissions and telephone enquiries
- To analyse and improve our marketing campaigns
- Aggregate any sensitive & personal information without first obtaining your express permission
- Give any personally identifiable data to advertising networks
- Pass your data to any unrelated third parties
- Pay sales commissions or participate in affiliate schemes
If you wish to disable cookies, you may still browse our website, but we will not be able to track your usage and browsing activity. Additionally the website may not function normally and your browsing activity on other world wide websites may also be affected.
If you are concerned about spyware you may find that using anti-spyware software is a better alternative to disabling cookies. However, this is purely a matter of opinion and should not be taken as professional advice.
For more information on controlling cookies, please CLICK HERE (opens in a new window).
Additionally, cookies may also be set by the social networks themselves. If you are unsure whether or not you wish to interact, please read the privacy policies for the relevant social networks. These may include but not necessarily exclusively - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, ShareThis and AddThis.
VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
We use anonymous visitor statistics cookies to track the following information:
- Total visitors over a period of time
- User interaction including search keywords, site usage, pages viewed, time spent on site, links clicked
- Traffic Sources
- Time spent on website
- Average time per visit
- Bounce rate
- IP address
- Geographic location
- Visitor Web Browser
- Visitor Operating System
- Telephone enquiries which may include a phone number, search phrase used to find the website and site usage including time spent on site and search path
This list is not exhaustive but gives an indication of the type of anonymous data we collect. It is normal for websites and online businesses to track this type of information using Analytics software such as Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools and Clicky Web Analytics.
Please be aware that some analytics software providers may pass anonymous information relating to your searches and web usage to 3rd parties, but only when it complies with their own cookie and privacy policies. You may wish to refer to these policies if you are unsure what data might be shared.
UK COOKIE LAW
For more information about cookies from a legal perspective please read the following information (opens in a new window):