You have no items in your shopping cart.
Radial leg tables are defined by clean lines and a simple leg design which provide a place to gather, an area to create, or a spot to focus. Simplistic yet robust, the round tubular screw in legs, available in chrome, silver, black and white, complement the 25mm table tops to suit any intended space, with a variety of configurations to meet the demands of any user group.
- 25mm scratch resistant tops with impact resistant, rigid plastic ABS edging
- Available with beech, oak, maple, white and walnut table tops
- Deluxe radial legs which screw in the table tops to suit any meeting space
- Manufactured to comply with standards BS EN 527-2, BS EN 527-3 & BS EN 1729-2
- Modular tables for multiple configurations with radial legs available in chrome, silver, black and white
- Semi-circular tables 800mm deep with radial 60mm diameter legs