You have no items in your shopping cart.
With their recti-linear lines, Fifty-Fifty reception desks combine a work surface and a reception top in a single unit. Used individually or associated with other units to create a reception cluster, they also adapt to provide the required level of confidentiality. Fifty-Fifty combines alternating wood finishes: from front to work surface, from side panel to reception shelf. Fifty-Fifty creates a friendly atmosphere for employees and visitors alike.
1. Worktop equipped with groove for cable routing as standard feature.
2. Nitech® reception shelf with elegant 45° mitre cut for visitors.
Materials and warranty
Our industrial know-how guarantees the quality and durability of the materials used to make our furniture. The quality and durability of the materials enable us to guarantee all our ranges for 5 years under normal conditions of use.
• Structure made of Structurex®, thickness 25mm.
• 2mm ABS edging.
• Facing Nitech®, thickness 38mm, assembled in section by tab serving as reception tablet for the visitors.
• Cut in shape on the top and the facade to carry cable from desk to floor.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£790.00|