You have no items in your shopping cart.
FREE Site Survey
To help in the buying process we will provide an on-site survey should you require one. Our dedicated account managers visit schools and meet with the client to assess their needs and then liaise with our Product Design Engineer to produce layout plans. This service is provided free of charge to meet our customers needs, quickly and efficiently.
FREE 3D Space Planning
Our range of Mobile Folding Furniture enables schools to convert their halls into multi-use areas effortlessly, in minutes, without the need for heavy lifting. One of the most important services provided to our customers is delivering detailed, aesthetic designs of cafeteria layouts. To produce these we employ a qualified Product Design Engineer who works with Schools and the Sales team to create bespoke solutions and space plans. These designs are produced using modern 3D CAD (computer aided design) programmes to give the client a detailed idea of how their environment will look and feel.
- Choice of Two Heights - Primary and Secondary seat and table heights that conform to BS EN 1729.
- Transport & Storage Locking Positions - In the storage position the 12 seat rectangular table footprint takes up 36% less floor area than our previous model. More tables, less space.
- Transport & Storage Table Heights - All tables (including the 16 seat table) can fit through a standard height doorway
- (1980mm), no need to tilt tables to move between storage and dining areas.
- Open Position Safety Lock - Ensures that table will not automatically revert to folding position.
- Easy-clean Intermediate Lock - Helps to access the cleaning of the table tops and floor area beneath for improved hygiene.
- Double Sided Laminated MDF Tops - Water resistant, easy-clean for improved hygiene. Can be replaced on site.
- Ultra Tuff Edged - Water resistant, easy-clean for improved cleanliness.
- Fully Certified by FIRA - Tables tested to: BS EN 1729-2:2006. BS EN 1022:2005. BS EN 15373:2007.
- Care & Maintenance Plan - Keep your tables in optimum working order with this cost effective annual site visit. The service engineer will inspect, lubricate, clean and replace any defective parts with new parts and service all tables to original standards.
- Care & Maintenance Manual - Complete care & maintenance manual provided with every order.
- Free Site Survey - To help in the buying process, we will provide an on-site survey should you require one.
- Free Product Demonstration.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£988.00|