You have no items in your shopping cart.
HARMONY POWER, USB CHARGING, DATA & MEDIA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Newly designed end cap with no visible screws
- Anodised aluminium extruded body
- Standard finish in silver with black, grey or white fascia’s and end caps
- Choice of international power, data & media connectors to most specifications
- Fully segregated power and data
- Inline media/data sockets supplied with separate data leads
- All UK sockets feature integral fuses and come as 3.15 A, as standard to comply with BS 6396:2008
- All sockets are shuttered
- Requires a separate mains lead if passing from a socket
- Fuses only accessible after removal of equipment plug (UK sockets only)
- Compliant with BS6396 installations
- Complies with BS 5733#
Harmony on desk has been given a facelift to improve its appearance. A new double end cap now means that there are no visible screws creating a flawless look. The inclusion of rear access data sockets also allows for greater flexibility achieved by the separate supply of data cables.
- Easily configured to meet your demands regardless of the mix of power, data, media or charging sockets.
- Supports international sockets
- Available in three colours, Black, White & Grey (Other colours available on request)
- USB charging with our new twin port USB Type-A 5A Charger
- USB charging with our new twin port Type A and C USB Charger
We advise that the Harmony power module should be secured to the desk surface. There are two available options for securing the power module.Both options are sold seperatley.
- All power sockets are shuttered for added safety
- UK sockets can be fused at either 3.15A or 5A to comply with BS6396
- Manufactured from flame retardant ABS plastic
- Complies with BS 5733 (UK)
- Complies with IEC 60884-1 (Europe)
- Cables: White and grey modules are supplied with white cables and black modules are supplied with black cables.
- Data Cables: CMD cannot accept any responsibility or liability for providing category 6 performance in products supplied. CMD cannot accept any responsibility or liability for providing HDMI performance in products supplied over 5m in length.
- Fuses: Only accessible after removal of equipment plug.
- Lead Lengths: All lead lengths are approximate and subject to tolerance. Lead lengths shown will be the conductor length and not the distance from the end of the module to the plug. For example, a 3m prewired power lead will be approximately 2.875m as 125mm will be internal for the termination. This is also applicable for data leads.
- Data fascias may be subject to colour change.