You have no items in your shopping cart.
Harmony on desk module has been given a face lift. Harmony’s appearance has been improved by introducing a double end cap system to remove all visible screws and greater flexibility will be achieved by the separate supply of data cables. Further design improvements include:
- Rear access plug in RJ45, USB and HDMI data sockets
- Data cables now sold separately
- A greater choice of colour options
- No visible fixing screws
- 1m mains lead to GST Wieland 3 pole connector
Harmony can easily be configured to meet your demands regardless of the mix of power, data, media or charging sockets.
The unit is available with standard colour end cap combinations of black, white and grey. Other end cap colour options are available on request.
HARMONY POWER, DATA & MEDIA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Newly designed end cap with no visible screws
- Anodised aluminium extruded body
- Standard finish in silver with black, grey or white fascia’s and end caps
- Choice of international power, data & media connectors to most specifications
- Fully segregated power and data
- Inline media/data sockets supplied with separate data leads
- All UK sockets feature integral fuses and come as 3.15 A, as standard to comply with BS 6396:2008
- Requires a separate mains lead if passing from a 13A socket
- Fuses only accessible after removal of equipment plug (UK sockets only)
- Compliant with BS6396 installations
- Complies with BS 5733
DO YOU NEED MORE - LOOK WHAT CAN BE DONE - CALL US FREE 0800 298 50 92
STEP 1 – SELECT THE NUMBER OF POWER SOCKETS YOU REQUIRE.
We can supply the following power sockets;
Standard UK (Fused or Unfused)
Indian (6A or 16A)
Under BS6396:2008, no more than 6 UK power sockets individually fused at 3.15A or 4 UK Power sockets individually fused should be specified.
STEP 2 – DECIDE IF YOU NEED A 2A OR 4A 2 PORT USB POWER SUPPLY / CHARGING MODULE.
These twin port USB chargers are for charging only. There is no connection made to a computer. If you require data transfer, goto Step 3.
STEP 3 – DECIDE IF YOU NEED DATA AND/OR MEDIA SOCKETS.
These are now available as in line / rear access keystone connectors so data cables are now sold separately. Options include;
RJ45 (CAT6 or CAT6A)
USB (data transfer)
3.5mm Mini Jack
Supplying separate data cables gives greater flexibility when connecting the module to a building’s infrastructure (ie via a data connection in a floor box). All you need to do is select the type and length of cable required and plug it into the back of the module.
STEP 4 – SELECT THE TYPE OF POWER LEAD YOU REQUIRE.
Each module comes with a pre-wired 1m power lead that terminates with a male Wieland GST connector. All you need to do is decide how you are going to connect the module to your under desk power supply. There are two options:
Male-End-GST-PlugA power lead that connects the module into an under desk power module using the GST Wieland 3 pole connector. This option is supplied as a standard because it is the most common method of connecting an on desk module into an under desk module.
A power lead that connects the module into an under desk power module using a standard 13A UK plug.
If you require the unit to plug into a power supply using a standard 13A UK plug you will need to order an additional connector lead. This connector lead has a female Wieland GST connector at one end and a standard 13A UK plug on the other. This can be connected to the male Wieland GST connected that is pre-wired to your module to convert it to a standard 13A UK plug.
If you are looking for something that isn’t listed call our dedicated Technical Sales team on 01709 385485 or click here to email (available Monday – Friday 0830 – 1730) to discuss your required configuration.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£106.00|