You have no items in your shopping cart.
Horizon Power Module with Power Sockets
Our range of power modules are designed to meet the power, voice and data demands of the modern working environment. In order to meet these requirements we offer power modules in a variation of styles including underdesk, desktop and through desk applications.
All our modules are tested to ensure their safety and to comply with statutory regulations, in particular the 'Electricity At Work Regulations'. Relevant British Standards may be used as a means of demonstrating safety and compliance with the regulations. In the case of electrical systems in office furniture and educational furniture, the relevant standard for systems connected to the mains supply by means of a 13A plug is BS 6396:2008.
Electrical accessories including power modules must meet electrical standards as set out in BS 6396 as part of the requirements for overall compliance of the desk or workstation electrical system. CMD power modules are manufactured to BS 5733 with production and quality traceability to assist with ensuring compliance of completed office furniture installations.
The Horizon in desk module offers accessible power and data sockets at the desk top. This unit fits flush into the desk top with an angular and smooth aesthetic finish. The horizon's lid retracts to allow access from both sides, when opened it lifts and locks proud of the desk surface which makes it ideal for use in boardrooms or conference tables. Horizon is finished in Fusion Silver.
Note: Provided with 13A UK Plug
HORIZON POWER AND DATA MODULE
- Fusion silver finish with flame retardant ABS signal grey RAL7004 socket fascia’s
- Module lifts and locks proud of the desk surface
- Lid retracts to allow access from both sides - suitable for conference tables
- Fitting from above, locks into position using two screws
- Spring loaded buttons lock module proud of desk surface and on release allows module to retract below desk surface
- Available with power, data and USB configurations to suit individual client needs
- All UK power socket versions feature individual fuses
- Choice of 3.15A or 5A fuses are available to comply with BS 6396:2008
- Unit complies with BS 5733
- Supplied with a 3m lead to 13A UK plug and 3m data lead where relevant