You have no items in your shopping cart.
LINEAR POWER, USB CHARGING, DATA & MEDIA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Choice of black, grey or white
- New angular design
- Double end cap design that hides external fixing screws
- Top fixing c-clamp
- Support our full range of power and data sockets
- Fully tested and certified to relevant performance and safety standards
Linear is the latest addition to our desktop module range and features a new angular design including our double end cap design that hides any external fixing screws. More discreet on your desktop than our Contour and Harmony power modules, yet just as configurable to your desired specification.
- Easily configured to meet your demands regardless of the mix of power, data, media or charging sockets.
- Supports international sockets
- Available in three colours; Black, Grey and White
We advise that the Linear power module should be secured to the desk surface. There are two available options for securing the power module. Both options are sold separately.
- C-clamp (Two clamps are required for any modules with over 2 power sockets.)
- Adhesive Fixing Kit
- All power sockets are shuttered for added safety
- Manufactured from flame retardant ABS plastic
- Cables: White and grey modules are supplied with white cables and black modules are supplied with black cables.
- Data Cables: CMD cannot accept any responsibility or liability for providing category 6 performance in products supplied. CMD cannot accept any responsibility or liability for providing HDMI performance in products supplied over 5m in length.
- Fuses: Only accessible after removal of equipment plug.
- Lead Lengths: All lead lengths are approximate and subject to tolerance. Lead lengths shown will be the conductor length and not the distance from the end of the module to the plug. For example, a 3m prewired power lead will be approximately 2.875m as 125mm will be internal for the termination. This is also applicable for data leads.
- Data fascias may be subject to colour change.