You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Modern Hako acoustic booth will only accommodates: 1 person and has 2 upholstered walls
Inpired by industrial architecture and storage rooms – the Hako soundproof pods improve the acoustic quality of contemporary office spaces. Meaning ‘a box’ in Japanese, their name refers to a traditional Japanese grid systems and highlights the modular look of its structure. The variety of components allows us to create multifunctional architectural pieces: from private pod to meeting room accommodating several people. As the bottom part of the booth is eliminated, it features mobility, meets the needs of disabled people and facilities cable management, and all that without compromising stability. Work comfort is given a boost thanks to automatic light and silent fans. Dividing office space without building permanent walls, Hako ensures privacy during meetings.
- Ceiling - upholstered, equipped with lighting and exhaust fans
- Upholstered wall - full, 75 mm thick, upholstered on both sides, acoustic filling with sound isolation properties
- Columns - 75x75 mm, powder coated
- Shelf - 12 mm MDF, colour: black, can be mounted only to upholstered walls with 1000mm width.
- Aluminium strips - 5 mm thick
- Glass wall - toughened glass, 6 mm thick Glass door - toughened glass, 8 mm thick, equipped with hinges, handle with a lock and gaskets system improving the acoustic properties of the booth
- Floor - melamine plate + acoustic covering ( 21mm thickness), colour: graphite - option with additional fee
- Fans: in - take (near the floor) - can be turned on and off, with adjustable fan speed. The exact location can be found on the shop drawings.
- Exhaust - integrated with the ceiling lamp
Attention! In standard the booth has no floor that allows, among other things, situating the booth in any place as well as easy cable management.
Mediabox - 2x230V + 1xUSB + 1xUSB type C
A - on the left wall near the floor
B - on the right wall near the floor
C - on the shorter wall above 740mm height
in - take fans (near the floor) can be turned on and off, with adjustable fan speed. - Attention! It is suggested not to block fans to ensure the proper airflow rate
motion sensor (activates the exhaust fans and lighting)
wireless light switch - which can be situated in any place
left / right door option sliding door
exhaust fans are integrated with the ceiling lamp
FOR FULL DETAILED DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS, DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURES WITH THE (BROCURE DOWNLOAD TAB)
***Employing the customer's fabric requires running upholstery tests in order to check the possibility of realisation.
***There is a possibility of ordering the product in full colour spectrum of Silvertex range, as per Spradling’s pattern book, within 15 working days.
***Photographic fabric scans are not colour accurate. Always request actual fabric samples before ordering.
W2225 x D1400 x H2341mm