You have no items in your shopping cart.
Motion twin head pole monitor arm with C clamp fixing kit
RSI is the name given to a group of injuries which primarily affect the tendons, muscles and nerves of the neck and upper limbs. It's a collective term and can also be known as Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD). Symptons of RSI include swelling, aches, pains, numbess, tingling, weakness and cramps and conditions can be caused by a combination of overuse and repetition, poor or static posture and often insufficient recover time; stress can often be a factor too.
The problem is increasingly primarily through the intense use of computers, mouse, and keyboard usage, compounded by the sedentary nature of many jobs. However, RSI is preventable and treatable.
This is where CMD can offer their expertise. Based on our understanding of preventing RSI by using our unrivalled experience to design ergonomically products, we offer a range of monitor arms, laptop support, task lights, and accessories.
Motion is based on the traditional monitor pole arms but brings with it modern aesthetics, the latest features, and the ergonomic benefits of it's previous generations.
The Motion 400mm Pole removes the extending arm for environments where it's not suitable, and simply the pole and head will suffice.
- Supplied with VESA 75/100 adapter plate as standard.
- The tilt & rotate head allows portrait or landscape positioning.
- 360 degree rotation.
- Colours available include: Fusion Silver, Black, and White.
- Lock and Adjustment base.
- Security screw to prevent removal of the monitor.
- Can carry monitors up to a weight of 8kg.
- Motion Twin Head in Fusion Silver with grey plastic parts
- Motion Twin Head in CMD Black with black plastic parts
- Motion Twin Head in CMD White with grey plastic parts
Note: Motion twin heads (Only to be used with motion single head 400mm pole, other lengths
are available on request - please ask the sales office)
Lead time: 10 to 15 working days