You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reach is arguably one of the most stylish and slimmest monitor arms of its type on the market today, yet maintains all the key features required for a modern office.
Reach has also been awarded an Ergonomics Excellence Award for computer accessories from FIRA.
Independently tested by FIRA (Furniture Industry Research Association) conforms to BS EN ISO 9241-5:1999 Ergonomic requirements for office work with visual display terminals (VDTs). Workstation layout and postural requirements. The purpose of this standard is to promote and enhance performance and comfort while minimising risks to users’ safety and health. Users of visual display terminals (VDTs) in office work typically adopt a range of postures (seated with leaning, upright or reclining torso, standing or a combination of both). Workplaces which accommodate such usage can encourage movement, promote comfort and reduce physical, mental and visual problems.
- Single or double arm options available
- Available in three colours, black, grey and white
- Supplied with C-Clamp, through desk and grommet mount fixing kits as standard
- Slatwall options are available on request
REACH SPRING ASSISTED MONITOR ARM
- Awarded Ergonomics Excellence by FIRA
- 10 Year Warranty
- Spring assistance for fingertip movement
- Folds flat into 80mm of space
- Integral cable management
- Quick release VESA (Supports VESA 75mm & 100mm)
- Standard Arm supports monitor weights between 2Kg- 5Kg
- HD version product supports monitor weights between 3Kg- 9Kg
- Supplied with top mounting C-Clamp, slimline Split Clamp, Through Desk & Grommet hole fixing
- 180 Degree lockout option as standard
- Available in three colours, Silver, Black & White
- BS EN 9241-5 Approved and Certified by FIRA