You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wooden shelving, Filing shelving, Filing cradles and Roll-Out Frames mean that a multitude of storage combinations are available from a system that combines aesthetics and practicality. An untidy desk represents 150 hours of work lost every year! Practical and mobile, pedestals and cupboards improve efficiency by helping you to organise your work and file your documents. Available in the same finishes as the desk furniture, the storage units will add an invaluable finishing touch to your work environments.
Practical, complete and sturdy, Quiétude cupboards and bookshelves are the ideal complement for filing and organising your daily work. A reliable storage range with wood or plain finish, with the same choice of finishes as the tables and desks.
1. Ergonomic metal handle as standard feature on the storage units.
2. Elegant twomaterial brushed metal soft touch handle.
3. Lateral filing drawers for easy document storage.
Materials and warranty
Our industrial know-how guarantees the quality and durability of the materials used to make our furniture. The quality and durability of the materials enable us to guarantee all our ranges for 5 years under normal conditions of use.
• 16 mm thick Structurex® storage structure, 25 mm thick top and shelf.
• 2 mm ABS edging. • The units are equipped with screw jacks adjustable from the inside to compensate for any defects in the floor and so that several units of the same height can be aligned easily.
• The doors are equipped with noise-proof pads, metal hinges to allow 100° opening.
• 3-point locking system, locks have interchangeable cylinders and are supplied with two keys, one folding.
• The lateral filing drawers are equipped with selective opening and anti-tilt system.
• Handles with notches for easy grip, made from aluminium epoxy finish paint.
• Shelves are adjustable in steps of 32 mm, useful depth 36 cm.
• Lateral filing shelves in aluminium lacquered epoxy finish.
• Shelves install does not require any tools, with predilled panels.
• Columns made from 16 mm Structurex® board with thin edging and equipped with screw jacks allowing up to 15 mm adjustment to compensate for any defects in the floor.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£645.00|
|W1000 x D480 x H720mm|