You have no items in your shopping cart.
ELITE+ POWER AND DATA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UK plug sockets are individually fused at 3.15A or 5A, to comply with BS 6396:2008
- Schuko plug sockets are shuttered & un-fused
- Requires separate starter lead or connector lead
- All modules are fitted with external earth leads
- Fixing is achieved by end fixing lugs
- Service connections are via inlet
- Fully segregated power and data
- Suitable for BS6396 installations
- Product independently tested to BS 5733
Elite+ power and data is a moulded plastic module that is designed to be installed under the desk. Designed to maintain a low price point making it the ideal choice when affordability is the top priority.
- Available in 3.15A or 5A
- Available with/without Neon Switch
Elite+ UK Sockets
- 2, 3, 4 & 6 plug socket options are available
- 2 & 4 power plug options with data are also available
Elite+ Schuko Sockets
- 3 & 4 plug socket options are available
- Cables: White and grey modules are supplied with white cables and black modules are supplied with black cables.
- Data Cables: CMD cannot accept any responsibility or liability for providing category 6 performance in products supplied. CMD cannot accept any responsibility or liability for providing HDMI performance in products supplied over 5m in length.
- Fuses: Only accessible after removal of equipment plug.
- Lead Lengths: All lead lengths are approximate and subject to tolerance. Lead lengths shown will be the conductor length and not the distance from the end of the module to the plug. For example, a 3m prewired power lead will be approximately 2.875m as 125mm will be internal for the termination. This is also applicable for data leads.
- Data fascias may be subject to colour change.